Full time accounting position for a busy construction company. Duties include A/P, A/R, payroll, account reconciliations, job costing, financial and cash flow analysis. A 4-year accounting degree and QuickBooks experience are required. Prefer construction experience but can train. If you can be both a team player but can work independently, can think outside the box, are dependable, and are a strong communicator, then you may be a good fit for us. Respond with your resume. No phone calls ...
Compensation: 88K to 92K
- Manage the day-to-day processing of the entire Payroll department; ensuring biweekly and weekly payrolls are completed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Manage and monitor the payroll function (including tax and systems administration) to ensure appropriate control procedures have been established and are being followed.
- Actively supervise direct reports, guide and mentor team in resolving issues and achieving goals.
- Maintain complete understanding of all ...
Education and/or Experience
BA/BS Degree in Accounting, Finance or Related Major; Master’s degree preferred with concentration in accounting with minor in finance or business administration with accounting major or minor and coursework in financial analysis and auditing.
Five to seven years of professional accounting experience with at least two of those years at the Controller level or equivalent in Club/hospitality.
Experience supervising a staff/team of accountants and ...
JOB ID: CL6899
Job Title: Safety Compliance Coordinator/Payroll Assistant
Company: Job Chit Chat
Industry/Environment: Oil/Gas (Growing Company which provides advancement and job security)
• Verify and correct employee timecards
• Enforce safety policies of company
• Create spreadsheet for contract payments
• Create new hire folders, audit files, and new hire prescreen
• Organization and punctuality
• Training and orientating others
• Create and maintain ...
Controller responsible for financial reporting to owner/CEO and for supervising all underlying disciplines such as sales and accounts receivable reporting, accounts payable, outsourced payroll and financial projections.
Our client is looking or a dynamic staff accountant to join their team. The successful individual will have the following duties:
• Preparation of accurals, prepaids and balance sheet reconciliations
• Prepare and review journal entries
• Book and analyze revenue each month
• Manage fixed assets additions and disposals and book appropriate depreciation entries
• Assist with month-end reporting packages including variance explanations, key operational metrics, and other support ...
Feb 28 -
eBay Classifieds provides a variety of listings for accounting & finance jobs, such as accounting assistants, healthcare auditors, financial managers, internal auditors, payroll managers and corporate controllers. Using eBay Classifieds to search for accounting jobs and finance jobs in Colorado Springs is easy and simple. Perhaps you are interested in becoming an assistant for a financial corporation in the local area and you are searching on the Internet for vacancies. Should you find a job listing that interests you, reply to the ad and send in any additional information such as your resume and a cover letter, as well as any other relevant documents.