Colorado Springs, CO
Pay rate is $54.00 per hour on a W-2.
Bachelor's degree or above in a technical discipline such as Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering.
8 years of experience in system engineering, architecture, software engineering, or a combination.
Knowledge of IP protocols and networking.
Strong analytical skills, including problem solving and troubleshooting.
Strong communication skills.
Ability to translate business requirements into high and ...
~~Strong understanding of Windows XP - Windows 8
- Strong understanding of Windows Server 2000 - 2008
- Strong understanding of backing up & restoring data
- Strong understand of virus & spyware removal
- Windows/DOS command line experience a must
- Basic Linux/Unix command line experience a plus
- Understanding of Norton Ghost or related imaging product
- Basic routing & switching, NAT, port forwarding, etc
- MCSA/MCITP a plus
- Familiarity with web hosting & email hosting
- Excellent customer ...
Mar 7 -
eBay Classifieds offers numerous IT& software development related positions and helps make searching for IT jobs and software development jobs in Colorado Springs easy. The type of job listings on offer may include positions such as a computer operator, business analyst, web developer, senior java developer, oracle application developer, IDMS programmer, SharePoint developer and many others. Perhaps you are a college graduate looking for an entry-level position or an internship on the Internet. When you have found a suitable job ad you should consider sending your resume and a tailored cover letter, along with any additional documents. The advertiser may provide a phone number an alternative e-mail address as well.