NW Recruiters is seeking a Director of Real Estate Development. This role will be responsible for creating new apartment opportunities (new construction and acquisitions) in an assigned territory for the company which includes deal generation and coordinating all aspects of the pre-development and zoning process.
· Perform, coordinate and/or lead pre-development work such as preliminary architecture and site design, zoning issues, and local government support
· Calculate financial feasibility ...
NW Recruiters is seeking a Director of Accounting. This role will be responsible for overseeing the General Accounting and Financial Reporting functions. He or she is responsible for implementing and maintaining a system of internal controls that will ensure that company assets are adequately safeguarded and that all financial reporting is prepared in compliance with all financial policies, SEC requirements and US GAAP.
· Oversees the general accounting function, which ...
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, the Vice President of Underwriting & Finance will be responsible for ensuring the credit worthiness of each tax credit investment.The VP will work closely with the Acquisitions, Investor Relations, Asset Management and Development Risk Management departments during the closing process of each transaction to review, verify, and approve underwriting, tax and financial modeling assumptions.
· Review and verification of various components ...
Our client, a leading third-party multifamily property management company, is growing and now has a unique opportunity for a dynamic leader to join our organization.
We are seeking a strategic Vice President of Client Accounting, whose primary responsibility is for planning and directing the accounting function, which includes all financial reporting, cash management, auditing and cost control systems for an assigned division.
The leader in this role will also be responsible for the ...
Compensation: 88K to 92K
- Manage the day-to-day processing of the entire Payroll department; ensuring biweekly and weekly payrolls are completed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Manage and monitor the payroll function (including tax and systems administration) to ensure appropriate control procedures have been established and are being followed.
- Actively supervise direct reports, guide and mentor team in resolving issues and achieving goals.
- Maintain complete understanding of all ...
Education and/or Experience
BA/BS Degree in Accounting, Finance or Related Major; Master’s degree preferred with concentration in accounting with minor in finance or business administration with accounting major or minor and coursework in financial analysis and auditing.
Five to seven years of professional accounting experience with at least two of those years at the Controller level or equivalent in Club/hospitality.
Experience supervising a staff/team of accountants and ...
JOB ID: CL7010
Job Title: HR Solutions Payroll Support Specialist
Company: Job Chit Chat
Industry/Environment: Payroll (Local and successful driven organization)
• Analyze, investigate, and resolve tax discrepancies with correspondence through the IRS, state and local tax agencies
• Serve as point of contact for base of 100-250 clients to assess their payroll needs, HR benefits, and tax matters
• Demonstrate knowledge of payroll application software
eBay Classifieds offers various jobs, such as administration jobs, jobs in the legal sector, manufacturing jobs, finance jobs and many others. Perhaps you are a freelance writer searching for content work or copywriting online in your local area. Or you may be a website administrator working from home, looking for new advertisements on the Internet. It could be that you are struggling to find work elsewhere on the Internet, or perhaps you are unemployed or you have recently lost a job. Whatever it is you are looking for, eBay Classifieds makes searching for jobs in Colorado Springs easier than ever before.